Asian Prayer Network is an organization with a vision to unite and engage Asian Pacific American communities to advance conservative values and contend for reformation in society.
Herman Martir founded Asian Prayer Network (APN) for the purpose of mobilizing a grassroots movement of faith and community organizations to contend and coalesce together for reformation in America. As he travels, speaking at conferences and gatherings, his desire is to raise up leaders to train and empower them to become influencers and catalysts for transformation.-
- Founder and President, Emerging Leaders Int’l., a coalition of leaders working together to bring transformation in the different spheres of influence of society (2008-present).
- National Organizing Committee member, AFJ: a gathering of 20,000 people in the Faith, Education,Business, Media, Entertainment at the Independence Hall in Philadelphia, PA to unite conservatives to vote for conservative leaders and promote unity and healing in the nation (2012).
- Asian Pacific American Coordinator, Christians United For Israel (CUFI), the largest pro-Israel organization in the U.S. with a membership of 5 million and growing, educating America’s Christians about the biblical and moral imperative to fight anti-Semitism and support Israel (2018-present).
- Texas Advisory Council Member, U.S. Global Leadership Coalition (usglc.org) – a diverse group of key business and NGO leaders who support strategic investments in development and diplomacy alongside defense to build a better, safer world. (2015-present).
- Founder and President, Asian Action Network, representing over 8,000 churches, community & business organizations in the U.S., working to unite, educate, empower and mobilize Asian Pacific Americans to work with moral and professional excellence, to become a positive influence in society (2011-present).
- Advisory Council Member, National Diversity Coalition (2016-present).